Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted a Playlist?

Solved!

Deleted a Playlist?

Hello 

A Spotify premium user (Jenelectro)

deleted my playlist - offline by accident.

could you restore please? 

x

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@gardenbug1116 wrote:

I deleted list earlier today and sent email request about 30 minutes after. I didn't get a response that the request form was received so I didn't know if it is floating out in cyberspace.  I will try to be patient and hopeful 🙂

Hi,

Just to confirm, it should be fine, I don't believe you get a confirmation. Sometimes they're busy and it can take some time, but it should all be restored within a few days 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

ITS BACK!!! WHEW - HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. THANK YOU

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hi, please see this thread 🙂

Liam

If I filled out the form (that was a link in a response), how long does it take to possibly restore my playlist? I need to know if I should be feverly recreate my list for my wedding receiption. HELP!?   Playlist name: Wedding

Carolyn Beaune

@gardenbug1116 wrote:

If I filled out the form (that was a link in a response), how long does it take to possibly restore my playlist? I need to know if I should be feverly recreate my list for my wedding receiption. HELP!?   Playlist name: Wedding

Carolyn Beaune

They are done manually, so normally the next day but it can take longer! How long ago did you fill it in? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I deleted list earlier today and sent email request about 30 minutes after. I didn't get a response that the request form was received so I didn't know if it is floating out in cyberspace.  I will try to be patient and hopeful 🙂

Marked as solution

@gardenbug1116 wrote:

Hi,

Just to confirm, it should be fine, I don't believe you get a confirmation. Sometimes they're busy and it can take some time, but it should all be restored within a few days 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

@gardenbug1116 wrote:

Awesome! Glad to know the team are working hard 😛 

Enjoy 😄

Peter

Peter

Can a moderator help me recover a deleted playlist?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist. There is also a form you can fill in there to request a staff recovery if you can't do it yourself 😉 

I'm going to lock this topic now, just so we can keep all of the requests in the correct place. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts