Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted a Playlist?

Deleted a Playlist?

i delete a list from my phone because have a different name of the one on my desktop, and now i cant find my playlist, can you helpme

9 Replies

I think I've just recovered it for you (had about 1000 tracks, right?). It should appear at the bottom of your list of playlists next time you log in. ๐Ÿ™‚

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

thanks i there now 

another favor, i have that list in my desktop on my work, but in the one of my laptop dosent appear,
how can i do so i can have sincronized both computers and have the one on my desktop here

@Mariog wrote:

another favor, i have that list in my desktop on my work, but in the one of my laptop dosent appear,
how can i do so i can have sincronized both computers and have the one on my desktop here

Are you logging into the same account on both computers? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

yes same account, is my facebook account, the starred song are sincronized butt not the playlists

@Mariog wrote:

yes same account, is my facebook account, the starred song are sincronized butt not the playlists

Strange, can you see the names of the playlists on both devices (and they are blank) or are the names not even showing up?

Peter

Peter

He names of the playlist are different, my laptop have the old playlist, one is the same but is still woth the old name and not sincronized, i try to delete spotify an reinstalled but still doesnt work

i see different names, the one in my laptop i see my old playlist, and i also have other playlist i already delete, the only that doesnnt sincronized is the one i want (Instant Crush -993 songs)

Not really sure what is going on here. I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into your account a little closer and investigate what is going on!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts