Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted and Don't want facebook can't log into spotify

Deleted and Don't want facebook can't log into spotify

Hi, 

I really hope there is a solution to this! I set up my spotify account through my facebook and signed up to a direct debit for premium, I have just deleted my facebook and have no intention of reactivating it, every solution I find envolves signing up again or reactivating facebook, as I am already paying a direct debit to this account i dont want to set up another one. Is there no way i can just be emailed a new username/password? I have had to create an account using my secondary email just to post on this board, I love spotify and really dont want facebook but I am now getting the impressions facebook controls the internet and deleting my account means people will burst through my door at some stage to arrest me? help?

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you do the following:

1) Create a new Spotify account with a username and password

2) Submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can move everything from fb Spotify to new Spotify account. This should include subscriptions as well as all Spotify data (playlists etc.).
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks for the idea will definatley try this, spotify staff emailed me and said 'log in and change your settings'
Mmmmm shame I can't log in because my Facebook is inactive

@lukeandvan wrote:
Thanks for the idea will definatley try this, spotify staff emailed me and said 'log in and change your settings'
Mmmmm shame I can't log in because my Facebook is inactive

Hmm, that doesn't sound right. Get back to them with your Facebook account's email address and your new username (the one for Community) and say you want to transfer everything over, and they should be able to do that. They deal with this kind of issue all the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts