Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted cache

Solved!

Deleted cache

I deleted the cache and with it all my music and playlist, how can i get it all back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hmm. Can you check if your playlist is showing on https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/?
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @JacoboA,

Thanks for reaching out.

What exactly do you mean by you deleted the cache? What exactly did you do?

Let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

MaximSpotify Star

Hello Maxim, first let me thank you for your answer and help.
I clicked settings and then xlicked delete cache memory (like the memory of my music in spotify), and all my playlists were deleted, not just the offline option, but all my playlists and music from spotify.
Is there something i can do?

When you clear the cache on your Android device, it's only clearing the offline music you download.

I'd recommend making sure that you're logged into the correct account. Can you try logging into the Spotify app on another device to see if you can see your playlists there?

MaximSpotify Star

Hi again Maxim and thank you cause you are the only one helping me with my problem.

I didnยดt delete the Cache on my android device, i deleted on the spotify app in my samsung device, but form spoyify, i posting an image so you can see exactly which bottom i clicked, sorry is in spanish, but it is where it says "eliminar la cache y datos guardados" and its translation to english is "DELETE CACHE AND ALL SAVE DATA"  or something similar, thank you for the help, and i have one device that has my playlist cause its offline, but in the minute i turn it online, it will refresh and delete my playlist cause its already happened on two dveices.

thank you very much, and i hope it has a solution.

deleted Cache.png
Marked as solution

Hmm. Can you check if your playlist is showing on https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/?
MaximSpotify Star

Yes! That was it! You solved it man! Thank you so much!

Suggested posts