Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting Spotify Account

Deleting Spotify Account

Spotify will not delete my account after 2 attempts of contacting them through their comtact form. Can someone help me out here as I am really frustrated about this. It has been almost 3 weeks and they still havent get back to me. Spotify customer support is really horrible. I can't belive a company that is valued at 8.4 billion can't even treat their customer as customer. 

7 Replies

Want to discontinue account.

Hey @user-removed

We'd love to take a look into things with you. 🙂

When contacting us via the contact form, you will have received an 8 digit case #. If you could provide us this, we'll get things looked into for you.

Thanks in advance.

Here is my case no. 02777874. Thank you for looking into my case. Have a nice day.

I also sent a contact form in nearly two weeks ago to cancel account and nothing has been done. I have also been charged $9.99 a month and never authorized this! My case number is
#02802565.

@tonigideon98

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for that @user-removed

I've reported this over to the right team now. Someone should be in touch soon 🙂

@Mcneely23

Read this post for instructions on how to delete your account

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Deleting-your-account/td-p/173950

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts