Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting a Facebook Spotify account to connect to my premium account

Deleting a Facebook Spotify account to connect to my premium account

For some reason I have a separate Facebook Spotify account, I don't remember when I set this up but I am looking to remove it so I can pair of Facebook profile with my premium account.

I have tried removing Spotify from my Facebook authorised Apps and then attempting to connect my Facebook account to my main premium account and it just gives me an error 'Sorry there has been a temporary error' and won't allow me to add it.

Can a moderator / adminstrator pair my Facebook account to this premium account please or at least show me the steps I need to take to make this happen. Thank you.
3 Replies

Hey @jordansouthcott,

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you merge both of your accounts within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for clarifying. I have messaged them and am hoping it will be sorted shortly.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts