Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting account

Deleting account

I signed out of my premium account, and the only thing i remember is my username...no password. And i dont know which email address i used with it so password reset is of no use to me. 

Anyone know of a way to cancel my spotify premium with just my username...An email address i can contact maybe? Im still getting charged and i cant use it.

Have been in contact with my bank to stop the direct debit but it did nothing. They said id need to contact spotify. 

Id love some help

Thanks in advance 

B, x

1 Reply

Hey, @user-removed -

That's not cool! You can first try out resetting your password by checking primary emails that you use now, just in case you could have used that email address on your Spotify account. 

Also if you have your Facebook account connected to Spotify, try out logging in using Facebook credentials.

If you still have issues logging in, please contact Spotify directly through this contact form so we can lend you a hand; 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out. 

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts