Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting everything

Deleting everything

I have a new account, but i also have an old one which i want to delete, but Spotify wont let me log in with facebook, and there is no any other ways to log in. How do I do this then? I also want to unsubscribe to Premium with the old account, but how when it´s kind of locked?

2 Replies

Hi,

When you try to log on to  spotify, you should see a forgot password. When you click on that you should put in the email you used for the account. When you recive the email to reset your password, you should log onto your account. To delete your account Select Account, Log in, Select I want to close my Spotify account permanently, and Continue through the steps. First make sure to remove your premium though!

You can follow these steps to end your premium;

1) Log in to your account page.

2) Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
3) Click CHANGE OR CANCEL.
4 )Click CANCEL PREMIUM.
5) Click YES, CANCEL. 

In case this dosnt work, or you have another problem, contact spotify with this link; https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/ 

Hope you fix your problem!

Hello @user-removed!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I'll try to help you out here.

Can you try having a password reset with the email linked to your Facebook account? You can also try using your Spotify username. Then you should be able to log in with your email/username and your new password.

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts