Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting multiple accounts -1 made through FB and 1 through now invalid email address.nocontactform

Solved!

Deleting multiple accounts -1 made through FB and 1 through now invalid email address.nocontactform

Hello, 

I would like to cancel my spotify accounts as neither can be used in my country of residence. I moved from the UK to the UAE 1 year ago and can't change my country in User Settings and obviously have gone over the 14 day holiday period.

I unfortunately made two accounts in that time, both of which are free not premium

1st - made through a now invalid email address which has now closed so I can't access it

2nd - created when I went through my facebook account

I have tried going throught About Us/ Contact Form and not found ANYTHING so please don't suggest it. Secondly, even if you sent an email to confirm my deleting the account on the first one, I wouldn't be able to acess it to confirm. 

I have spent a couple of hours now trying to figure out how to delete both accounts and not been able to find anything. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts