Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting my current accout

Deleting my current accout

Hi all,

I am trying to delete my current spotify account but it's kind of impossible to find out how and do it.

I want to delete my account because it's linked to my Facebook and I don't want to use Facebook anymore, so this link has to be removed to get lost of Facebook. Therefor I want to delete my accout and make a new one, but with my current (and also now used) mailaddress.

I send a couple of help requests to Spotify but for a month and a week I did not get ANY response.

What can I do, because I want to listen to my music and nog sort out stuff like this alle the time??

Hopefully someone can help me!

Thanks a lot in advance,

Isa

1 Reply

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

Account > I want to close my Spotify account permanently > Close Account

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

Then you can just create new Spotify account with your new email address.

Suggested posts