Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting my spotlight account

Solved!

Deleting my spotlight account

I downloaded the spotify app and signed up and apparently I got a premium trial anyway it's almost over and I don't want to be charged I just wanted to listen to spotify for free but now I just want to delete the account because I do not want to get charged

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you are on the 48 free trial you get when you first log in on a mobile device, you don't need to worry, your account will simply revert to Spotify free once the trial is over. However, Spotify premium is required to use Spotify on any mobile device unless you are in the US in which case you get free mobile radio. 

If you signed up for the 30 day free trail, by entering your billing details on the Spotify website, or want to double check what subscription plan you are on, you can do all of that from your online account. Your "Subscription Status" should show you what plan you are on and what is going to happen in the future. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you are on the 48 free trial you get when you first log in on a mobile device, you don't need to worry, your account will simply revert to Spotify free once the trial is over. However, Spotify premium is required to use Spotify on any mobile device unless you are in the US in which case you get free mobile radio. 

If you signed up for the 30 day free trail, by entering your billing details on the Spotify website, or want to double check what subscription plan you are on, you can do all of that from your online account. Your "Subscription Status" should show you what plan you are on and what is going to happen in the future. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts