Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting your account

Deleting your account

Hi everyone!

So some of you will be visiting these forums looking to delete your account. 

First, is there something we can help with? If you're just having trouble with your account, I'd having a quick search on these forums first. Odds are the solution is here and we're happy to help.

If not, you can check out these steps!

Thanks.

1,093 Replies

Dear Spotify manager,

Same here. I am trying, actually, trying,  to delete my account. I have search into Q&A, read forums, did the ETERNAL dead loop (about us -> contact form -> community --> contact form --> comunity --> .......neverending).

I haven`t got any mail, any contact from Spotify or even God. I have tried to do myself, but it's really impossible.

Dear Spotify managers and creators.......really. We are NOT litlle sheeps to guide where you want to go. I really understand all of you do not  want to loose clients, or worst of all, NUMBERS. It was very clear to me we are only numbers to all of you.

Please, delete my account. Just that.

Thanks,

I want to delete my account pleaseeee . I have a premium subscription , a second account . So I wish to delete the 1st account .

I cant delete my account I went through the contact from and clicked delete my account permanently it takes me to page where it says that if you really want to delete your account then you you go to the contact form I clicked and it took me back to the contact form I received no automated message in my imbox its empty I cant delete it I have tried thousand times I have even sent an email to spotify giving my username date of birth amd postal code so that they can delete it for me but I have recieved no answer so far please help me

I've changed my email but I don't think my account is deleted

Hello there,

A few months ago I upgraded to a familysubscription. But my partner don't use Spotify. Is there a way to downgrade the subscription?

Hope to hear from you...

It is an endless loop in the support forms to close the account.

Please, after many mails, CLOSE IT !

I want this account DELETED 

Please. Delete. This. Account. 

They f...ing don't care....

This is freaking bull, i just want to delete my account that is connect to my Facebook. i just want to make a new one, this is pissing me off.

CLOSE. MY. ACCOUNT. NOW. THIS IS TERRIBLE SERRVICE, YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE FOR NOT MAKING A SIMPLE BUTTON FOR US USERS TO TERMINATE AN ACCOUNT AT OUR WILL.

I agree ..

HI there. can I please have my account permanently deleted please as I have been promoted by Spark to do so in order to switch over to Spotify but through the spark network.

Dear Spotify manager,

Same here. I am trying, actually, trying, to delete my account. I have search into Q&A, read forums, did the ETERNAL dead loop (about us -> contact form -> community --> contact form --> comunity --> .......neverending).

I haven`t got any mail, any contact from Spotify or even God. I have tried to do myself, but it's really impossible.

Dear Spotify managers and creators.......really. We are NOT litlle sheeps to guide where you want to go. I really understand all of you do not want to loose clients, or worst of all, NUMBERS. It was very clear to me we are only numbers to all of you.

Please, delete my account. Just that.

Thanks,

I GENUINELY WANT TO DEACTIVATE MY OTHER SPOTIFY ACCOUNT WHICH IS CONNECTED TO FACEBOOK BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A SPOTIFY ACCOUNT WHICH IS UPGRADED TO PREMIUM WHICH BY THE WAY I WANTED TO  CONNECT TO FACEBOOK, BUT SADLY MY OLD SPOTIFY ACCOUNT CAN'T BE DEACTIVATED. PLEASE, I NEED HELP. 

I too am stuck in the endless loop of -> contact form -> account -> want to delete spotify -> send a contact form when attempting to request an account deletion.

I would like my account deleted, please.

Im bring directed back to Community Wien I try to click on The form for deleting my account.... please contacts me.....

I have 2 accounts and I want to close of of Them.

I have also subskription to Preminum through Telia, but It dosn't work either.

please get in touch with me

Hi, i wanna delete this account, how can i do it? I have the same problem with the eternal loop in support page! Please help!

I have a question, if delete my fb account and i have synchronized with spotify account, the system automatically delete my spotify account?

Thx for help! 😄

Contact form does not work. It just loops over and over again, with nothing to fill out, and it's quite frustrating that I cannot easily delete my unwanted account.

Hi,

There are some malfunctions on the website

1. There is an infinite loop in deleting your account, if you click the "contact form' you return
to the first page where you can't find any contact form at all. It is really frustrating that I can't
delete my account. Also there are a lot of people talking about it on the forum since oktober.

2. I wanted to make a new account with an e-mail that I used in my old profile. So in the
account setting i've changed the e-mail in another one. But still. if I want to use the e-mail,
which I already swopped for another e-mail adress, the form says "e-mail already in use".

Do I really need to make another e-mail account just to make a new spotify profile?

The reason I want to do this is that my fb account is linked to my spotify, which I really
don't want to cause I want to delete my fb account. But I still want to use spotify and I still
want to keep all my playlists. 

I feel kinda stupid writing this, but you'll have to agree things aren't going how they supposed
to be. using facebook and using spotify are 2 totally different things and shouldn't be linked to
each other at all. I'm now forced to make a new spotify profile just to be able to listen to my music.

Suggested posts