Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting your account

Deleting your account

Hi everyone!

So some of you will be visiting these forums looking to delete your account. 

First, is there something we can help with? If you're just having trouble with your account, I'd having a quick search on these forums first. Odds are the solution is here and we're happy to help.

If not, you can check out these steps!

Thanks.

1,093 Replies

My email is no longer accesable and the contact form won't let me insert my new email. I've created a new account and want the old one deleted. Please respond and help me delete the old account, this is getting ridiculous.

Hello, I would like for this account to be deleted, since I just bought an android phone and want to use and link the account that I made on that phone with facebook instead of this one, thank you in advance.

I have tried repeatedly to fill out this form to cancel an account. As many have sad before me, it is a pointless loop. I click the contact form and it simply redirects me back to the initial page. I have two accounts and simply want to delete the one that I do not use often. I have literally been attempting to delete this account for at least a half hour. There has to be a better way to delete accounts. I love the service, but this process is unnecessarily difficult. 

I'm experiening the exact same loop.

Honestly, WTF??  Let me delete my account!!!

Been trying to delete this account for days now and get the constant re-loop back to the same page. There should not be this much trouble when you want to delete your account. I have a premium account and just simply want to delete this one.

Thought this was a great company until I tried to delete my old account. wOW. This has been going on since 2012/13???? Seriously?

im not even going to attempt the looping support form. It's idiocy. Please get it together. This is not looking good on you.

I am being charged for a premium account that I DO NOT HAVE! I have filled out the contact form and responded to the reply but have not received any more replies.

How can Spoitfy charge me for something I do not have??

Is it totally impossible to get any help??

Ibhave my own subscription but I was recently added to a family plan. I don't want to get charged for MY account so how do I delete it? I followed the steps but it's still not letting me delete my account.

Hi please I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT THAT WAS LINK THRU FACEBOOK LOG-IN ILL BE CREATING ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

I DONT WANT TO ASSSOCIATE MY CURRENT SPOTIFY ACCOUNT WITH MY FB PLEASE HELP. TRIED DISCONNECTING IT THRU BUT STILL NOT WORKING .PLEASE JUST DELETE MY ACCOUNT I DONT CARE IF ITS JUST JUST DELETE IT.

I want to delete Facebook but keeping my stuff playlist and all of that of my Spotify account i don't have any trouble by having another account but moving around the whole playlists isn't fair i didn't know that i needed to have my fb open to use my Spotify account help please!

Please delete my Spotify account. There is no contact form, just an endless loop to the support page. Stop making it so easy to despise the Spotify brand. Thank you.

Disregard that. I changed my mind.

I would very much like for this account to be deleted. Por favor. I have two, but my Free account (this one) is linked to Facebook, and none of my three whole pals can find my new Premium one.

Why require such a difficult process to delete an account? I'm legitimately curious.

Hi ! i want to delete my account !!!!!

I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT !!!!! I'VE SENT ALREADY A LOT OF MESSAGES BY CONTACT FORM !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

Can you please delete this account for me? I have another account which I use more often than this one.

I want to delete my account, but the contact form is on an endless loop, so I can't delete...

Could you delete this account? I'd appreciate it

I don't use this account nomore, so I want to delete it.

Please delete this account

Hello,

I want to delete my account. I have already sent two messages without any answer.

Suggested posts