Deleting your account

Deleting your account

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

So some of you will be visiting these forums looking to delete your account. 

First, is there something we can help with? If you're just having trouble with your account, I'd having a quick search on these forums first. Odds are the solution is here and we're happy to help.

If not, you can check out these steps!

Thanks.

1,093 Replies

Re: Deleting your account

amandajwilliams
Regular

contact form is useless I cant log in and filled that in and noone has helped me

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi amandajwilliams - Did you reply to the automated message you received? 

mmmmmira

Hi, 

I tried sending a request through the contact form but no success. Can you delete my account ASAP please? 

Thanks. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

mmmmmira - I can see you've sent us a case. Please hold tight--one of our agents will back to you shortly. 

TrudieB
I've attempted to delete my account from several devices/browsers and it says cookies aren't enabled when they clearly are. I've used the contact form, replied to the automated email several times and even attempted contact through twitter. I'm expected to pay £9.99 tomorrow unless I delete my unwanted account so please sort this out asap.

Nicoled
I want my account deleted now. I have tried deleting it and it won't let me verify my cancellation by logging into Facebook. I do not want to keep bring charged 9.99 a month. I've written two contact forms and all I get back is an email in another language which looks to be German. At this point I am extremely frustrated and I want it canceled now; not tomorrow, now!

Spotify
Spotify
Nicoled - I can see we replied to you twice yesterday, in English. Once we hear back with those details, we'll be able to delete that account for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Jmag
Casual Listener

Freakin scam artists man.   Alright, you got your $9.99 now DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.  I've tried deleting it COUNTLESS times and it DOESN'T LET YOU do it through that bogus way you guys set up through facebook.  DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW AND PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jmag - I can see you've already filled out the contact form. One of our CS agents will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Keep an eye on your inbox for us. 

SUGGESTED POSTS