Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting your account

Deleting your account

Hi everyone!

So some of you will be visiting these forums looking to delete your account. 

First, is there something we can help with? If you're just having trouble with your account, I'd having a quick search on these forums first. Odds are the solution is here and we're happy to help.

If not, you can check out these steps!

Thanks.

1,093 Replies

You HAVE to delete my account , I already entered with a complaint with the consumer protection service of my country and I'll sue the Spotify for REFUSING DELETE MY DATA

Captura de Tela (134).png

love how I want to delete my account (that was created linkining with Facebook) and everyone tells me to do it through the contact form - yet, there is no way to reach the contact form...

This 'contact form' doent work, it just links back to the options page. This is very fustrating and says heaps about the kind of service spotifiy supplied. Not impressed.

HELP! I need my Premium account deleted. Username eevijohanna. It seems to be stolen.

I wanted to delete the account but couldn't remember the password. I didn't receive a new password to my email. Just in case I tried it on my every single email address but it didn't help (plus I'm sure it's the 1st one). It seems someone has changed the email and taken my account. However, I'm not using it but the subscription is still running.

So I searched the posts on this Spotify forum here, they suggested that I fill in the contact form.

My request was answered by an automatic reply that directed me to the community/forum. I did this circle again with the same results. I cannot log in to delete the account because I don't have the password. I used to be able to log in with my phone but it is now broken. So I'm stuck.

I need this fixed asap. Please tell what I need to do to get the account deleted.

I can hardly believe my eyes - the messages on the thread haven't been answered in 2 weeks?

You should be able to cancel your direct debit from your bank account.

Ring them up if you have to but I know mine allows me to do this online!

Goodluck

Hi! I have a premium account, however I just realized that it's not the one linked to facebook. I was wondering if I could delete my account that's linked to facebook in order to then connect my premium account to my facebook. Is that possible?

It is over a year and my account is still here and undeleted. I would like to delete this account and make a new one. But you guys did not fix contact form loop bug and it is not working still. I will buy a premium membership but your support system did not work well and spotify community do not trust system creators. I will not buy premium membership unless you guys fix this problem and delete my two accounts! Everyone here is aggrieved bause of your behaviors and laziness!

I would like to delete this account but my progress is all about failure. There is a bug in contact form and still far away from fixing. Fix it and make it work again. I want to delete my account but contact form leads in beginning. Delete my account here and don't make community here angry.

Hi, can you please delete my account? It's been created by kidding friends via Facebook years ago and now I'd like to start a PROPER account with UPDATED data. But first, please let my email free for the new account! 

Please, avoid me to contact Customers Associations.

Thank you

Spotify Case # 04671803: Cuenta - Quiero cerrar permanentemente mi cuenta de Spotify ref:_00DD0pxIW._50057179hIP:ref. 

I can´t delete it. I want help, please. 

Hello,

So I am very frustrated with how UNHELPFUL your "Contact Us" page has been.

I once created a Facebook-only-loggin account and now, would like to delete it. When I go to your Help forum, it's like a never-ending circle of being redirected and re-re-re-re-re-directed to the same [insert explicit]  page ! I've been at it for 1hr !

There's no email address, no phone #, no chat room, NOTHING !

Could I get the REAL steps on cancelling a facebook-only account, so that I may get to start using the regular log-in servce without feeling like a doppelganger??

Thank you

Kethy S-K, a frustrated newcomer

I want to delete my account, but the contact form is on an endless loop, so I can't delete...
Could you delete this account? I'd appreciate it

Hello,

There's steps on this here.

Hopefully these will lend a hand.

Have a lovely day!
< edit > 

Suggested posts