Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Desvincular cuenta de PlayStation, Necesito Ayuda :(.

Desvincular cuenta de PlayStation, Necesito Ayuda :(.

Tengo un problema, eh intentado vincular mi cuenta de Spotify a mi cuenta de PlayStation, pero me da un recuadro que dice lo siguiente: "Es imposible vincular tu cuenta de Spotify con tu cuenta de PlayStation, ya que ésta, está vinculada a otra cuenta"(NO LO ESCRIBÍ TEXTUALMENTE PERO ESE ES MI PROBLEMA), ¿Alguna solución?, ¿Alguien sabe como desvincular la cuenta(No tengo idea de cual es la cuenta a la cual esta vinculada)? AYUDA! :(.

5 Replies

Hey @SebastianE28, welcome to the community!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

The only way to link your Spotify to this PSN account is by logging out of Spotify on the PSN account it's currently linked to.

This could happen if you have multiple PSN accounts, so I suggest checking them out. You could've also used your Spotify account at a friend's PlayStation and forgot to log out, so the two accounts are now linked together.

Fingers crossed you'll find the PSN account it's linked to so you can log out.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi, the problem I have is that I do not know which is the account to which it is currently linked.

I have reviewed all my previous accounts and none is linked to my Spotify account.
I am not much about passing my accounts to friends, and I very much doubt that this has happened, since I do not have close friends with PSN.

Before bringing my question to the Spotify community, take it to PSN Support ...
They told me that I needed to talk with Spotify Support, since they could have the database in which that account is linked, and from there I could proceed to recover or identify where my linked account is.

I understand!

In this case, I suggest reaching out to the Support team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll see what to suggest.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Thanks you bro!
Have a nice Night!.

Obtener Outlook para Android

Tiene solucion?

Suggested posts