Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Desvincular cuenta de facebook

Desvincular cuenta de facebook

Hola, cuento con una suscripción a spotify premium a través de yoigo, dicha cuenta fue creada desde facebook, ahora quiero eliminar esa cuenta de facebook ya que uso otra, pero no quiero perder el descuento ofrecido por yoigo al contratar la suscripción premium. Espero que me podais ayudar, Un Saludo.

Gracias.

3 Replies

Hey there, sorry for the lack of response to this.

As your subscription is paid via one of our partners, you'll need to get in contact with them to ask if they'll give you a new code to use on a new account not connected to Facebook.

Once that's done feel free to get back to us and we'll copy over your playlists.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi There,

I've subscribed a premium account, and for mistake, I entered in my premium account with other facebook account rather than my own.

Now I can't dissociate this facebook account from my spotify account, wich means that every time I get in my account It appears the other person facebook account on the top left corner.

I've tryed to change it in preferences and even get in with my account, but it stays the same, with no changes!

Should I close this account and create another one?

Can you help me on this?

Best,

Ricardo

@Rfdsan - Are you logging into the client using your Spotify username and password (rather than your email)? After you have disconnected and reconnected with your own Facebook it can take up to 24 hours for the Facebook data to change over from one account to another. If after that time its still showing the wrong account, try a clean reinstallation of the client and see if that makes any difference?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts