Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Devices offline

Solved!

Devices offline

Não consigo mais baixar minhas playlist, após o download uma mensagem é exibida dizendo que já tenho três dispositivos offline. Já entrei no site e removi todos os dispositivos offline e reinstalei o app, mesmo assim continua aparecendo a mensagem.

O que mais posso fazer?

I can no longer download my playlist, after downloading a message is displayed saying that I already have three devices offline. I already logged into the site and removed all devices offline and reinstalled the app, but still the message is still appearing.

What else can I do?
Screenshot_2018-07-15-03-23-19-727_com.android.chrome.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Check to see if the devices were actually removed from offline. Also check and see if any of your other devices are playing music offline that shouldn't be. If they are, make sure to turn off any downloaded playlists on those devices. If it continues to show an error email Spotify directly.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey BlaMeese!

Thanks for the answer.
I removed all devices offline, exited all devices, and changed the password.
It worked.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Check to see if the devices were actually removed from offline. Also check and see if any of your other devices are playing music offline that shouldn't be. If they are, make sure to turn off any downloaded playlists on those devices. If it continues to show an error email Spotify directly.

Marked as solution

Hey BlaMeese!

Thanks for the answer.
I removed all devices offline, exited all devices, and changed the password.
It worked.
Thank you.

Suggested posts