Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Didn't get my premium account after my payment in itunes :(

Solved!

Didn't get my premium account after my payment in itunes :(

This is frustating problem , i didnt get my premium acc after the payment in itunes . This is really dissapoint me as a spotify loyal user . So the story begin when i renew my subscription in itunes as i usually do after goin through payment and etc , i log on to my spotify acc and notice that my acc didnt go to premium.

When that happen i think they need to process the payment from itunes , but i wait about 30 min and log on again the acc isnt go to premium . I contact apple supp and ask about what happen with my payment , and they said i need to contact spotify for this problem because apple cant do a **bleep** about what happen.

So i contact the spotify cares or somethin that have support description in the

description page , i massage them and they said to me to get a screenshot for the billin i pay in itunes . After i screenshot it and give them some complaining they get back to me and said i need to get refund from apple because the spotify didn't get the payment from itunes or apple store or somethin.

I get back to apple support and ask them "can i get a refund for my recent payment ?" and they said i cant get the refund because the apple already payin "my" money to spotify so i have to ask the spotify support " how long they need to processed the

payment from apple ? ".

So thats all i can tell right now , what do you guys think about this problem ? I just wanna hear some good music in spotify rather than in itunes music or whtver they call it . But after this problem i dont know what to do guys , so if you read this i hope u can help me with the really good solution.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 8.18.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 8.20.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 8.28.05 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alvinantonius,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know what's going on. Our support team will take care of this via Twitter, so stay tuned for their reply.

They'll get to the bottom of this 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @alvinantonius,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know what's going on. Our support team will take care of this via Twitter, so stay tuned for their reply.

They'll get to the bottom of this 🙂

Thanks leo , the team already contact me . Good service tho , hope to see more in the future!

I have this same problem but I don't have Twitter. How do I get my Spotify premium?

Whyy?? My account is still freee .. paid for student and 3 months still didnt get premium

Suggested posts