NEXT STEP

Didn't receive email for the Google Mini

Didn't receive email for the Google Mini

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

My Question or Issue

I signed up for Premium during the promotion. The page said I would recieve an email for redemption, which I did not. The email I had on the account was inactive, which has now been corrected. Is it possible I didn't receive an email as the minis wrentwe being sent out yet, or did it bounce off of the inactive email ? If so, can it be verified that I did sign up correctly and the email resent?

4 Replies

Hey @Prairiefyre thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community,

The Google Home mini promotion for Canada is now over. It was a limited time offer, and is no longer available.

Happy Listening,

Jack 🙂

I realize it's over *now* - I signed up for Premium while the offer was active.

Hey again,

Yeah, unfortunately, the offer had to be redeemed within a certain time period, and because the Offer was no longer available its no longer redeemable.

Sorry again,

Jack

I never thought a company like yours would pull something like that. The page I upgraded to premium in clearly said I was eligible. I didn't receive an email but thought nothing of it as I had read something about the units not shipping yet or something like that. Your customer service is impossible to contact someone directly so I finally posted on here. Back to a free account and a waste of money.

Suggested posts