Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Different Tracks Question

Solved!

Different Tracks Question

Hey guys. I have a question that has been bothering me. So the is question does listening to a different version of a track affect your listening time for the track. I mean, for example, The Weeknd new album has two versions which are original After Hours and deluxe After Hours. Do the tracks on two different albums(deluxe and original) like connect to each other? I know the question is weird but I just don't want my Spotify Wrapped looks messy lol. Anyway, thank you in advance for answering.

Peace!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @AimanOcean,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Not sure i fully understand your question but i can answer it based on what i read between your lines.

Listening to the two version, regular release and deluxe, will not effect your wrapped or any other generated playlist.

For example, also listening to an original release and a remastered version of the same album will not effect it as well as they're all from the same artist and genre.

Hope this shed some light 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @AimanOcean,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Not sure i fully understand your question but i can answer it based on what i read between your lines.

Listening to the two version, regular release and deluxe, will not effect your wrapped or any other generated playlist.

For example, also listening to an original release and a remastered version of the same album will not effect it as well as they're all from the same artist and genre.

Hope this shed some light 🙂

Hey man, thank you for answering my question! I kinda understand what you're saying so thank you very much.

Hi @AimanOcean,

Glad i could help out.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Suggested posts