Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Direct payment via Paypal

Direct payment via Paypal

Hey,

I've got almost no money left in my usual bank account, and since it's only one day left til it's filled up, I figured I don't want to move money from my savings. However, I still have money in my Paypal account, and so I was going to sign up for a month's Spotify Premium via Paypal but this isn't possible! I get asked for my credit card number, enter it, and they notice (as if I didn't know ;)) that I don't have enough money for the purchase to pull through. But if I could just use the money I've got on Paypal directly this wouldn't even be a problem? I see no reason for me having to enter my credit card number to make a purchase via Paypal? Is there any way to get around this problem?

Best regards, Dennis.

4 Replies

Moving money from Paypal to my bank is of course not a solution since it takes 7-10 days from Paypal to Handelsbanken.

Sadly, payment with funds in a PayPal account is not possible at the moment. Payment is available through PayPal, but only through a Verified account with a card connected to it.
Airhorn Enthusiast

It is a problem that can not make a payment through a Paypal account. If you do not want to have a credit card right now Do I have to cancel my Spotify account?

There's other ways to pay too, don't forget. Check out the online e-cards for example.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts