Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dis-associate Spotify account with Facebook

Dis-associate Spotify account with Facebook

Hello,

I just signed up for a Spotify premium account using my Facebook account.  I've now decided that I would like to dis-associate Spotify with Facebook and associate my account with a regular Spotify account.  (I can create a new account with a different email address if needed)  Is there an easy way to do this or must I cancel my existing account (losing my $10) and creating a new  premium account? I'm not worried about losing my playlists as I just started using it so I don't have much configured.  

Thanks,

- Bill

2 Replies

I'm having this exact problem. I want to deactivate my Facebook, but lo and behold, since I registered for Spotify through Facebook, Spotify premium leaves with facebook! So I'm forced to keep my FB account open, lest I want to lose membership to what I've paid for.

How can this be solved? I pay ten dollars a month for this service, but through Spotify REACTIVATING my Facebook account numerous times, every time the service is opened, I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth the trouble. A response here from someone related to Spotify would be nice, but for some reason that feels unlikely to me.

If you would like to set up a new account that is independent of Facebook, just contact us using the online form and one of our advisors will help to get this sorted for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts