Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disabled account - No response from Spotify

Disabled account - No response from Spotify

Hello Spotify Community,

As the recommended solution suggests, I have attempted to contact the Spotify Payments team regarding my accounting being disabled.
I received a notice that my account was disabled following a charge back that was initiated by Paypal. Having spoken with Paypal and discussed this, they (and I) have contacted to Spotify to resolve the issue and re-enable my account. This was on Dec 7th.
I have not had any confirmation from Spotify that this is being looked into or resolved.

I did also try and get assistance here, from the Spotify Community, but due to my account being disabled I was unable to post! I have obviously now created a second temporary account.

Has anyone had any success in contacting Spotify any other way? I have tried replying to the automated 'email received' message that you get when filling in the web form, but no further response yet.

Thank you,
Gorlak

Spotify Case # 01092680

Username/ID: gorlak
Date: 2013-11-10 07:34 UTC
Order ID: 277609903012

20 Replies

Hello!

I will have this escalated to staff for you 🙂 Sorry about the no reply!

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thank you, that would be much appreciated!

I understand from Paypal that the best/easiest way to proceed would be to treat this as a new payment process. I am can do that immediatley with a credit card or paypal, as neccesary, but to do so I need my account re-enabled. Look forward to hearing from your team.

Best regards,

Gorlak

Hey @Gorlak01 - sorry for the lack of response so far, but that case is with the right folks. They'll reply back to your email as soon as they can. Hang in there!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

The swift action is much appreciated, thank you. I look forward to hearing from your team. I really want to try out the new features announced this week! 😉

Best regards,

Gorlak

@Gorlak01 - Did you get this all sorted yet?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Peter - No, I'm afraid not. I've not heard from Spotify on this matter, other than on here. I have been checking my Spam folder (gmail) also, but nothing yet. I was hoping to have had a reply to move things forward.

Same!!! My account got disabled and I have emailed them multiple times and yet no response. I am getting very fed up with them due to them not responding in a timely manor.  Very very disrespectful to a paying a customer!

From,

Ryan 

Case #: 01104173

Account that needs to be fixed: trilax59

Type of user: Premium

@Peter wrote:

@Gorlak01 - Did you get this all sorted yet?

Hi Peter,

I'm afraid I've still not heard anything back on this issue and my account remains disabled. Its now been 10 days and two emails (and follow up replies to the automated responses) but no ones been in touch. My account email address should be ok as I got the original email notifying me there was a problem, and all the emails related to this thread (it's the same email address for this account).

Any chance I can get an update on where this issue is going?

Original message: 

Spotify Case # 01092680

Second message:

Spotify Case # 01099683

Thanks,

Howard

Sorry for the delay on this one, getting those escalated now for you guys.

Peter

I've checked all of the case numbers and can confirm that our friendly accounts team are currently on the case and will be in touch shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Great news, thank you for keeping me informed guys. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

G

The lovely people at the accounts team have now been in touch and my account re-enabled. Thank you for chasing that up!

Cheers,

G

Thanks for letting us know @Gorlak ! If you have anymore issues, you know where to ask! 😉

Peter

I'm having the same problem. My account was disabled due to a chargeback to the credit card used to make the subscription. I had bought a gift card from a third party, www.spotcards.com.br, because back then Spotify wasn't available in my territory, Chile. Now it is, so all I want is my account back so I can insert my personal credit card and not have to depend on not so reliable vendors anymore.

Spotify Case # 01125620. Please help me!

Thanks

Hi @user-removed, 

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I'll have this escalated for you...

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

Thanks Mikey, I appreciate it! 

Hi @user-removed Your case is with the right folks--you should hear back from the team shortly. Thanks!

Thank Meredith. I'm anxiously waiting for a solution. It's incredibly frustrating all of a sudden losing access to my music and playlists...

I am currently having the same issue. I am trying to get my account re-activated and have not been able to contact Spotify. Can someone from Spotify please help and resolve this issue. Details provided below:

Username: morrisp33

Date: 2018-03-22

Suggested posts