Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disabled account - No response from Spotify

Disabled account - No response from Spotify

Hello Spotify Community,

As the recommended solution suggests, I have attempted to contact the Spotify Payments team regarding my accounting being disabled.
I received a notice that my account was disabled following a charge back that was initiated by Paypal. Having spoken with Paypal and discussed this, they (and I) have contacted to Spotify to resolve the issue and re-enable my account. This was on Dec 7th.
I have not had any confirmation from Spotify that this is being looked into or resolved.

I did also try and get assistance here, from the Spotify Community, but due to my account being disabled I was unable to post! I have obviously now created a second temporary account.

Has anyone had any success in contacting Spotify any other way? I have tried replying to the automated 'email received' message that you get when filling in the web form, but no further response yet.

Thank you,
Gorlak

Spotify Case # 01092680

Username/ID: gorlak
Date: 2013-11-10 07:34 UTC
Order ID: 277609903012

20 Replies

I am having the same issue. There was a chargeback and my account was disabled. I am trying to re-activate it and have attempted to contact Spotify. Can you please help resolve this issue. Thanks

Suggested posts