Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disabled account

Disabled account

I got an email saying my Spotify account was disabled, or more specifically this is exactly what the email said: "Your payment provider recently recalled an unauthorised payment for Spotify Premium.
We’ve now returned the funds, and disabled your Spotify account." I am wondering if there is any way to get my account back after this happens. When I try to log back in it doesn't work and when I try to reset my password, it says the email I used isn't connected to an active account so it doesn't work either... I really would like to get my account back because it has all the playlists I've made over the time I've had my account...so if this is possible help would be much appreciated!! Thanks !
2 Replies

Hi @Ginnyl98. To recover your account you'll need to get in touch with support. Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

The same thing just happened to me today. Have you gotten your account back yet? I too put a lot of effort into my playlists and spotify account in general. I need to know if I should keep the faith. 

Suggested posts