Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disabled account

Solved!

Disabled account

So I recently got out of a relationship with my X Girlfriend and we were splitting a Spotify family plan between the 2 of us, we put her debit card info on my account since I already had a spotify account for the last year or so and I didn't want to have to recreate my playlist and my whole Spotify account. So she reports the last month as a fraudulent charge when we both used it the entire month, now my account is disable... this girl lee o pan herassing me from every possible angle and you guys just let her screw my life over just a little bit more! Thank you Spotify! I've been talking with email support about the situation for the past 3 days and now they have stopped replying!! I just want my Spotify account back!!! If I have to pay for last months myself then I will like I've told the email support person several times and they still won't allow me to get my account back!!! What do I do plzzzz help me!!!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Redw00dz

Sorry you're going through that situation. My recommendation would be for you to create a new account with a different email address.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify should be able to help you migrate library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

If you like you can link this new account to your Facebook after the switch, and resubscribe to Premium by yourself.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Redw00dz

Sorry you're going through that situation. My recommendation would be for you to create a new account with a different email address.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify should be able to help you migrate library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

If you like you can link this new account to your Facebook after the switch, and resubscribe to Premium by yourself.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

Just created a new account and filled out the contact form asking them to merge everything to my new account! Hope this works! Thank you so much for responding!

🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/53QKIDG4NX2P5Egmeq5f50

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts