Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disconect Spotify Premium from Facebook

Disconect Spotify Premium from Facebook

Hello, i hope somebody can help me with this one.

I have deactivated my Facebook account. But every time i log in on Spotify it activates my Facebook account again. I even receive an Email from Facebook that says "welcome back" bla bla. So annoying.

I dont log in on Spotify using Facebook, just with my email and password(which are the same). I also do see my Facebook profile picture on Spotify, so it is obviously still connected.

How do i disconnect it?

Thank you so much!

Peter 

1 Reply

Hi @PeterErnst. This thread should help guide you through the process. From what you said, it sounds like you can skip right ahead to step 2a. in that thread. If you don't have a dedicated Spotify username (step 2a doesn't work for you), then instead of the steps outlined there that have you create a new account, I would instead recommend getting in touch with support and asking them to split your account from Facebook for you. This can be done by either reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter; messaging support on Facebook; or through this contact form. If it's been more than 48 hours without a response, reply to the e-mail you received confirming they got your message (if you used the contact form), or, if you messaged them through Twitter or Facebook, shoot them another message there. Please let me know if you run into any trouble along the way, or if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Suggested posts