Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disconnect after log-in

Solved!

Disconnect after log-in

Hello,

For some reason Spotify keeps disconnectng me right after I logged in. What happens is that I requested to delete my regular account, on which I assigned my facebook account, so I could start a brand new one using facebook only. Once I got the confirmation mail of the deletion I went to Spotify and created a new account with facebook. But now this keep happening. It logs in, and kicks me two seconds after.

What to do?

I've read in another forum that I need to let them un-link my Spotify account to my facebook account, but where is the sence in that? I want to be able to log-in to Spotify using my facebook account.. ;x

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi JFVilOLi - Welcome to the Community. So, I've just done a little behind-the-scenes maintenance on your account. 

Please shut down the app and sign back in with your Facebook email and FB password. Give me a shout right here if you're still having trouble. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi JFVilOLi - Welcome to the Community. So, I've just done a little behind-the-scenes maintenance on your account. 

Please shut down the app and sign back in with your Facebook email and FB password. Give me a shout right here if you're still having trouble. 

Aiii, some service man.. 🙂

You got it working, thank you! 5 stars!!

Great--thanks for letting me know you're all set. 

For some reason it went back to disconnecting right after logging in.

Have been editing my profile a little. Is there something I shouldn't mess with in the options? Something that may cause this to happen?

Sorry.. 😜

Hm that's odd, you shouldn't have trouble if you're using your FB log in details. 

What OS and Spotify version are you currently using? It's definitely worth deleting the desktop app and doing a quick clean reinstallation: http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/tech/clean-reinstallation-of-spotify/ 

Suggested posts