Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disconnect from Facebook

Disconnect from Facebook

I disconnected my Facebook from my spotify account (through edit>preference>social network) and after the automatical restart of spotify I had lost all of my playlists. I have a dedicated spotify account (I had my spotify account long before connecting it to facebook). What can I do to retrieve my playlists?? I tried connecting to Facebook again but now the Social Network tab has disappeared from my Preferences.

Trying to find a solution I stumbled upon this topic: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Tutorial-How-to-Disconnect-Spotify-from-F... It would be helpful if they mentioned step 3 before step 2 as if I were following instructions it would be too late to back up the playlists after I had disconnected Facebook.

DOes anyone know how to solve this?

6 Replies

Hey 🙂 

Are you logging into the desktop client using your Spotify username and password (not your email address)? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

with my spotify username as always

I've checked your account and can see your playlists are there. Let's help bring them back. One thing to try right now is changing your password (check your spam folder for the email) and logging in again. The next step to try is a clean reinstall of Spotify.

Please let us know how this goes.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Sounds like something strange is going on, that should get you back to your playlists. I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to dig into this a little further for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

it tells me my username (danae.haratsis) is not associated with an active spotify account

@user-removed wrote:

it tells me my username (danae.haratsis) is not associated with an active spotify account

I've just checked your account. Your username is danaeharatsis. No full stop/period. 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts