Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disconnected Spotify from Facebook accidentally

Disconnected Spotify from Facebook accidentally

Hi community, I have a premium membership and have been on Spotify for over three years. My account is Facebook linked, however this morning I was messing with the settings and hit the "disconnect from Facebook" button. The result was Spotify automatically signed me out and wouldn't let me log back in after hitting the "log in with Facebook" button. Is there anyone that can help me with this issue? I have my Spotify user ID, and my facebook currently allows Spotify access. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Hi, @aleckschang!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

If you created your account through Spotify, you just need to follow these steps to link your Facebook account again.

Of your account was created through Facebook, you won't be able to use it without having that profile active. In that case, our Accounts team can help you with this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need us again.

I just got Spotify Premium for the Sono, how can I link this to my previous Spotify Free account on my computer.

Suggested posts