Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disconnecting Facebook and Spotify Account

Solved!

Disconnecting Facebook and Spotify Account

Hi!

I would like to deactivate my Facebook account- but in doing so, I also disable my Spotify account. This is because my login for Spotify is my Facebook account. I'd like to somehow disconnect these, and have my Spotify login be its own separate entitiey, but I also want to ensure that my 100+ playlists I've created do not get lost in the process. Is there any way to do this? 

Thank you SO MUCH!

Sydney

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @sgalabaster, welcome to the community!

If you created your Spotify account using Facebook then there is no way to seperate your accounts. If you want to remove Facebook, you need to create a new account using your email address (non-Facebook) from the signup page.

If you have a subscription or playlists that you would like transfered from one account to another, just drop the customer services team an email using the online contact form.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @sgalabaster, welcome to the community!

If you created your Spotify account using Facebook then there is no way to seperate your accounts. If you want to remove Facebook, you need to create a new account using your email address (non-Facebook) from the signup page.

If you have a subscription or playlists that you would like transfered from one account to another, just drop the customer services team an email using the online contact form.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts