Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Discount Family Subscriptions!

we are a family of 5 (kids: 11, 8, 5).

My daughter 11 was the first to join me. Last week I added my wife but first had to cancel my entire subscription to start a new family subscription with 3 instead of 2 members (i.e. Spotify does not allow me to simply add a family member to my existing plan).

Today, after a week of discussion, I wanted to add my daughter 8. and I have to go through the same cycle... I just love the UX 😞

Anyway, now everything is stuck as Spotify.com cycles and cycles the page to cancel my subscription. In other words I am stuck and cannot do a thing.

Anybody any ideas?

Most welcome!

Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 10.38.08.png
3 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community
this is a really strange problem and this shouldn't happen.. maybe try another browser or something? i cancelled my family plan 3 times and made always a new one and it worked perfectly for me. please let me know if this helped you or not 🙂
good luck

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Tried Safari as well. No luck 😞

You should get in contact with the customer support by using this contact form or via Twitter @SpotifyCares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts