Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discount Family Subscriptions

Discount Family Subscriptions

Hello, I'd like to ask about family subscription. The past 6th march i paid for my account +1. If i subscribe now my account + 2 i'm gonna pay for all this again or only the another family account?

1 Reply

Hey @barbarajaviera, Welcome to the community! 🙂

When you increase your accounts connected to your Family Plan, you will need t cancel your current account then resubscribe (I have added a guide to doing that below :))

When you cancel your current one, the premium you have purchased will be split evenly between all the family accounts, the same thing happens when you resubscribe 🙂

Adding Family Members:

To add an additional subaccount to your Family plan, you will firstly need to cancel your existing plan subscription here. Once cancelled, you will be able to upgrade to Spotify Family again and select the new plan here.

•  If you cancel during your billing period with subscription time remaining, any subaccounts under your Family plan will remain as members. You will not need to re-invite existing members when upgrading to a higher Family plan.
  • If your current billing month lapses at the time of cancelling, you will need to re-invite any existing subaccounts once upgraded to the new Family plan. All members of the plan revert to Free level subscriptions if the current billing month lapses.

Suggested posts