Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover Weekly] Image does not reset when disconnected from facebook

[Discover Weekly] Image does not reset when disconnected from facebook

I connected my account to my facebook a while back, and noticed the playlist took my profile picture. Since then I have disconnected on all my devices (Nokia 6.1 and Macbook Air) and deleted my Facebook account for unrelated reasons, yet the image remains. I would very much appreciate it if the image could be reset to the generic original each Monday if no connected accounts are detected.

I could feasibly make another email address to make another facebook account to change my profile picture to a blank square then connect it to Spotify and wait till Monday, but this is an absurd amount of effort that wouldn't reset the image to the beautiful default anyway.

Please help/fix!

2 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting in the community !

The best way to solve this kind of issue is claiming your FB profile again and to remove all permissions given to Spotify through it.

In addition, i recommend reading this help page on ways to use Spotify without FB.

Note: Changes can take between 24-48hrs

hope this helps,

Let me know if there's anything else you need 😃

I outright deleted my facebook account and disconnected it: I'm already using Spotify without Facebook. Also deleted Facebook accounts can't be recovered. Thank you for trying to help anyway though!

Suggested posts