Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly - suddenly in spanish

Discover Weekly - suddenly in spanish

I was prompted to restart Spotify for a new installation, and when I was back online my Discover weekly was renamed to "Descobertas da semana", with a description in spanish. The songs are the same as they always have been, so the choice of songs I am given are not in spanish, but it is still annoying that this one single instance of Spotify view me as a spanish speaker. The rest of my Spotify is in english, as I have set through settings (mothertongue is swedish, but I prefer to have it in english). 

I have been getting the Descobertas da semana for several months now. Please advise.

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 10.09.39.png
5 Replies

Hey @voodoobunny!

Thanks for reporting this. We've escalated this info and are currently working on it with our technical team.

We'll keep you updated.

Hey @voodoobunny.

Welcome to the Community!

That's not right. Can you get in touch with us via the contact form or Twitter? One of our team will be able to take a look under the hood and get everything straightened out 🙂

Cheers.

Hey @voodoobunny.

Welcome to the Community!

That's not right. Can you get in touch with us via the contact form or Twitter? One of our team will be able to take a look under the hood and get everything straightened out 🙂

Cheers.

Hello! I have been in contact with @spotifycares via Twitter and they were going to see what they could do, but it's been a week and I still have my Discover Weekly list in spanish, so NoGo so far I'm sorry to say. 

Any resolution to this. Having the same issue for years now. 

Suggested posts