Free

Country

Sweden

Device

OnePlus 6 

Operating System

Android 10.3.8

My Question or Issue

Hi! I've been having issues with my account regarding both discover weekly and release radar now for over 1 month or more, my release radar nor my discover weekly updates anymore as they have for several years now that I've used Spotify. Release radar updates every Friday and discover weekly updates every Monday tho they've both stopped and I'm wondering if I can get that fixed on my account. Thanks

5 Replies

Hello, I am not 100% certain but maybe try these things if you haven't already...
1. Checking the Spotify app itself is up to date
2. Simple reinstall of the app
3. A mistake I have made in the past which meant my playlists did not update is playing music in a private session so double check this is not the case!

Best of luck and I hope your issue gets sorted
Jade

Spoiler
Release radar and discover weekly

Hi again, I've tried them all yet none of those solutions work for me so right now I'm really confused on what to do to fix it. The version which is the newest version of Spotify aswell as me having the social thing turned off is seen on the pictures below. 

Screenshot_20210311-150338__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210311-150344__01.jpg

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for posting here and welcome to the Community 🙂

We'd suggest you also give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

If the issue persists, could you try on another device to see if anything changes?

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi again, as mentioned above I just tried the steps you provided tho it hasn't gotten fixed, I've also tried it on my pc and on my TV that has Spotify in it tho the same issue is on there aswell. I'm really confused to what's caused all this and I'm wondering if it's something on Spotifys end, server wise or if something has happened with my account on your end? 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

It sounds like this could be an account-related issue. Could you try with another account on the same devices? 

In case the issue doesn't occur, we'd suggest you head here and create a new account. You can also give these steps a go in order to transfer your music.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be right here if you have any further questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts