Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover weekly hasn't updated since October 3rd

Solved!

Discover weekly hasn't updated since October 3rd

Hello, I seem to have a problem with my discover weekly, it hasn't updated since the 3rd of October !

I tried to unfollow the playlist, log out, delete the storage and user folder, uninstalled the app on my phone and installed it again and nothing has changed, the playlist still shows the old update.

What can I do ?

The weird thing is that I have a discover playlist duplicate that was done 4 days ago, I don't really rememb er what happened, I mistakenly hit some buttons on my lzptop and it saved the discover playlist(2), the songs aren't the same as the october 3rd playlist. 

Here are the playlists:
- the official discover weekly dating october 3rd: spotify:user:spotifydiscover:playlist:3Oq0xV54NoqBk4rxhY42m2

- the duplicate one: 

spotify:user:helpmefixmybike:playlist:4b9UntzSijZzFd8stzenIC

Thank you for your help !!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Morggy,

Your Discover Weekly has been updated today (8 hours ago). I hope you'll enjoy it. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Morggy,

Thanks for posting the Discover Weekly URI! I'll make sure to forward it to the right people so your Discover Weekly will update again very soon.

The second "Discover Weekly" playlist that you've linked is not actually a real Discover Weekly playlist. It was generated when you clicked the "Create Similar Playlist" button.

2mI8blU

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star

Thank you for the reply and the help, I'll tag it as solved once my playslit is updated 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey @Morggy,

Your Discover Weekly has been updated today (8 hours ago). I hope you'll enjoy it. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Thanks a lot !!!

Suggested posts