Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover weekly, personal picture...

Discover weekly, personal picture...

How do you remove your picture from the discover weekly playlist? Im not sure how my picture end up being the cover art of that playlist in the first place...

6 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Discover Weekly is a personalized playlist of songs.

It’s unique and being built specificaly for the user so your Facebook profile is also used as a cover picture (if your Spotify account is connected to Facebook).

If you don’t want your picture used for your Discover Weekly playlist, you can disconnect your Spotify account from Facebook.

If this isn't the case and your account isn't FB related, reply back to the post and i'll jump back in to try and help.

Have a great day 😃

Hello, thanks for your reply. I’m just now getting the notification that some one replied to the post. But yeah my account being to Facebook isn’t the case. It’s not connected at all.

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for the update.

When a personal picture ends up on one of the playlists is due to a FB account connected to you Spotify account or an account you used to have linked and deleted.

It seems there's no other way a private picture will end up gettings there.

Are you using to "Local Files" feature to upload files from your device ?

Waiting on your comment 😃

Maybe it was connected before. I just reactived my Spotify account again. So now what? I don’t think I’m usuing local files upload. I’m not uploading anything.

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting in the community !

If it was connected before, that's where the picture came from (it's the only source possible).

Please reach your account overview page here, scroll down and click on the "Privacy Settings" tab.

Then, make sure to disable "Process My Facebook Data".

This should help 😃

Thanks for the link. But everything on this page is already disable.

Suggested posts