Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Display name... SO FRUSTRATING

Solved!

Display name... SO FRUSTRATING

Is there a way to get my name to show up on the Spotify app? All of my friends have their names displayed and mine just says a long string of numbers that are neither my phone number or anything else. I purposely deleted my last account so that I could put my name in because I read that is the only way, and I still wasn't given the option. I know it's not a HUGE deal and can obviously still play music, it's just something I'd like.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to change an account’s username. The closest you can get is to link your Spotify account to your Facebook profile so that your Facebook display name is the one shown on your account.

If you are really desperate to change your username, it is possible to create a new account!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to change an account’s username. The closest you can get is to link your Spotify account to your Facebook profile so that your Facebook display name is the one shown on your account.

If you are really desperate to change your username, it is possible to create a new account!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts