Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dispositivos en la cuenta familiar

Dispositivos en la cuenta familiar

Hola amigos

Queremos dar de alta el spoty familiar. 

El tema es que cada entre mi casa y mis dos hijos tenemos 6 alexas.
La intención es hacer una cuenta para cada alexa, puedo escuchar la música de spoty en los dispositivos alexa. Me temo que alguna vez, pueden estar todos a la vez en marcha. 

El tema es que tiene alguien también lo que puede usar en el coche, ya que uno tiene autoradio android, pero sin datos.  
Los 6 dispositivos que pueden funcionar a la vez, son online, verdad?
Si alguien utiliza dos dispositivos en línea, se lo permite, o el sistema solo cuenta las 6 cuentas generales?
Y por ultimo, en algunos dispositivos te permite instalar la cuenta familiar.
La cuenta premium, te permite 5 dispositivos, solo uno en línea ... 
A cada cuenta que te invito, estas opciones o con la familia tiene otros límites diferentes?

Espero que lo entiendan, es un poco lioso ...

Saludos

4 Replies

Hey, @leecassa 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

If I have well understood your questions, are they all around the Family plan, right?

Just for your information, the Premium for Family is a plan that allows that you have up to 6 different (individual) Premium accounts into just one subscription. These 6 accounts have the same benefits, as a normal Premium account.

In your case, you want to create 6 different accounts. One for each Amazon Echo device you have in your home, right? So, you can create these 5 new accounts (plus your account) and subscribe to the Premium for Family. The 6 accounts will work individually, so your activity on your own account won't mess up the experience that your kids will have on their own accounts, per example. If you want to link each Spotify account for each Echo device, you need to have in mind that you will need to create one different Amazon ID for each Echo, in this case, linking each Spotify account for the respectively Amazon ID (for Alexa). These different accounts will ensure an individual experience for each user and each Echo device.

Sorry if I have missed something...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg 

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hola

Hi hezorg

First thank you very much for the answer.

It's all in a lot of detail.

The only doubt is the following.
If one of the alexa device accounts, I want to take it on another device without connection, how can I be the car, can I do it?
In individual accounts, you have 5 offline devices. Truth?
In the family account, does each member of the family unit also have 5 offline devices?

regards

Hey again, @leecassa 

As I said above, you'll be able to listen to your songs even offline (downloading the songs you want), in each one of the 6 accounts. But note that some devices like the Echo Dot should require an internet connection to work, except if you set it up as a Bluetooth speaker.

I hope I've been clear! 

Let me know if you need any additional information. I'd love to continue helping you...

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there @leecassa,

Thanks for getting back to us for clarification! 

Just jumping in to confirm that you can download up to 10,000 songs on each of up to 5 different devices.

You can check this article out to give you a better idea of how to manage your downloads and enjoy Spotify even without an Internet connection. This should shed some light on the subject. 

Let us know if you need help with anything else 🙂

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts