Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do I have an account or not?

Do I have an account or not?

I'm trying to log in with my email address.  It says I have the wrong password, so I click the forgot password button.  It then tells the that "there is no account associated with this email."  Huh, that's weird but ok, I guess I'll go create one with this email.  I head over to the sign up button and enter my email, only to be told "there is already an account associated with this email."   

So which is it?  Is my email associated with an account? I which case, please let me reset my password.  Or is my email not associated with an account?  In which case I would like to be able to sign up.  Please help!

Note: I had to use facebook to log in to make this post, but I would rather use my email as I don't like using facebook for log in purposes.

spotify 1.JPG
spotify2.JPG
1 Reply

Hey there!

I'm sorry that you're having issues logging into your account. Would you please let me know if you tried to log in using your username instead of the email address?

I'd suggest that you check this article for more information regarding not being able to log into your account. 

If you're still having the same error after following the steps above, I'd suggest that you check this page to reach out to Spotify Support directly for further assistance.

Have a nice day. 🙂

Suggested posts