Premium Family

Country

Denmark

Device

Multiple Iphones 8 plus through 11 pro, MacBook pro etc

Operating System

Latest IOS

My Question or Issue

I am unsure if I have two accounts. I have a login via FB and a login with email etc. I always thought it was for the same account and did not give it much thought.

Does this mean that I have two accounts? and If so how do I cancel the one? If I had it for years will Spotify give a refund? THe mail used for both Spotify and FB is the same.... 

Basically I need to know if I have two accounts or not?

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @psglavind,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

It'd be good to do the following since you'd like to double-check if you have one or two Spotify accounts:

1. Access your account page via the email login > If it's a Premium account, check the next bill's date > Log out.
  2. Access your account page via the Facebook login > If it's a Premium account, check the next bill's date.

If both accounts are Premium and have the same billing date, that should mean you're accessing the same account with two different login methods. If the billing date is different, that should mean you have two accounts. If that's the case, follow the steps here to cancel the "extra" subscription and take a look at this support site article if you'd like to know more about our refund policy.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts