Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do i exist on spotfy?

Do i exist on spotfy?

Hello, im creating some new project wich inclues new playlists, and i want to share it as public, like my profile. Nowa days no one can get my profile or my playlists so far.. can't even found the playlist by name, or by my profile. I have some followers (arround 150) most are from my facebook friends. its not even hard to find me or my playlists, is being impossible without a shared link.
How can i change it?!

My profile was created by facebook years ago.
Profile: Thales Mesas
email: thmesas@hotmail.com

Thanks, some one helps me

3 Replies

Hello @Thmesas

I can view your profile and your public playlists (see attached image). If you want to gain more followers, maybe use Spotify Community Playlist Exchange board to post your playlists.profile.PNG

Hello jsannn, thanks for your reply.

None of my friends, even in my other account, can search me, i dont want to get more follower, like impulsing my account, just to be searchable. its so strange, can you find me on mobile too? there is some option that i can check ?

Thanks

Yes, I just search your name and your profile is the first result, same on mobile. I don't think there is an option to make you whole profile visible or not. What you describe is strange. Can you get some screenshot of what appears when they search for your profile ?

Suggested posts