Family

Country

USA

Device

MacBook Pro 2016

Operating System

macOS 10.15.4

My Question or Issue

There is no option to sign in with Apple. I just updated Spotify to the (I'm assuming) latest version. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 12.16.55 PM.png

3 Replies

Hello there @Oldcastle,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

We’re slowly rolling out the new log in with Apple on all platforms and it therefore might not be available in any market at the moment.

Right now the option to sign up with Apple should be available globally on iOS. With that said, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer, to log in on your MacBook if you have an account that was created with Apple ID.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

He Xenia!

Does, ". . .therefore might not be available in any market at the moment." mean it might not be available in a particular market (e.g. U.S.A, Ireland, Brazil, etc.)? If so, might I suggest (if it isn't there--I may have missed it) adding this information to the instruction for making the switch to Apple sign in? It mentions macOS there. 

Thanks!

Spoiler
You can always add the password to your account by using the reset password feature and typing the email address associated with the Apple account. This way, you can use regular login while they don't add support for Sign in with Apple on the macOS app.

Suggested posts