Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dobbel payment

Solved!

Dobbel payment

I have been a Spotify client long time.
I have a problem now with Spotify. Since June 2015 I have been charget dobbelt for Spotify Premium.
Something is wrong with the sistem and I had till now a dobble payment every months, in total 9 months.
Apple support have now stoppet the one payment and thay have pay back the last 2 months. I still have now 7 months witch I have payed dobble.
I don't ask to get payd back for the 7 months, but please I ask you to give me the possibility to get Spotify Premium in the next 7 months (starting from 22 February 2016) for free. So I get back my dobbel payment from 2015.
Wait for your kind answer thank you.
Prisca

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @priscaboffa, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and I will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @priscaboffa, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and I will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts