Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does changing Spotify billing date on a family account keep my family on the account?

Solved!

Does changing Spotify billing date on a family account keep my family on the account?

Hey guys, so I need to change my billing date, the help pages say to do this you cancel and resubscribe to premium on the billing date.

So I can do this now because it's the new billing date I'm after, but mamah is at work until late bless her and not too computer savvy.

My concern is if I do this now it will take away her tunes until she gets home and she'll be pissed...

Do I wait or can I quickly cancel and resubscribe to change the billing date without bumping her off the account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Jrmacmillan thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

If you cancel the premium for family subscription and then resign up you will need to resend invitations to your family, given the situation then I would recommend waiting! 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Jrmacmillan thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

If you cancel the premium for family subscription and then resign up you will need to resend invitations to your family, given the situation then I would recommend waiting! 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Cheers man, exactly what I needed to know! Appreciate the help

Suggested posts