Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does unlimited really mean unlimited? (asked by an addict)

Solved!

Does unlimited really mean unlimited? (asked by an addict)

I've become a very avid Spotify user. It's auditory crack. 🙂

I listen in the morning as soon as I wake up and much of the morning while getting ready for work, usually at least a few hours while at work, throughout the evening until I go to bed, and most of the day on weekends, and it's usually on an Android (premium account).  The songs I listen to the most I have downloaded to save on traffic.

Will I run into any limits for "excessive use"?  I never have it running if I'm not actually listening to it.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

With a Spotify subscription you are able to listen to as many songs as your ears can possibly handle.

We don't feel there is such a thing as 'excessive use' when it comes to music 😉

We realise this won't necessarily help with your addiction, but hopefully there is some comfort in the fact that we are also..

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

With a Spotify subscription you are able to listen to as many songs as your ears can possibly handle.

We don't feel there is such a thing as 'excessive use' when it comes to music 😉

We realise this won't necessarily help with your addiction, but hopefully there is some comfort in the fact that we are also..

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

I was hoping you'd give me the answer you did, so thank you!  (and you're right, posting that song didn't help with my addiction... lol)

Cheers!

Suggested posts