Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Doesn't work suddenly changing country

Doesn't work suddenly changing country

I'd have listened music by spotify when I was in Czech Rep and now i came back to Korea six months ago. It was not problem during the time, however, When I listened as usual, they said; spotify abroad is only use during 14days. Even i've paid as Premium! So i tried as free option, but it doesn't work and I tried to pay my credit card, but it also doesn't work; they said; it was declined.
I want to listen music by spotify and i hope that my play list won't delete; it is valuable to me.

Please let me know what happened
4 Replies

Hi, welcome to the community!

I suggest you access your subscription page. I guess it will automatically change your country settings.

https://www.spotify.com/br/account/subscription/

Hope it works!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for helping me and i have a question...is it ok to use spotify even i live in other country? Because when i select the country, i couldn't find all countries. I think there is kinda limlit countries which i can use this app. Or if not...I hope that it doesn't matter where i stay

Your english is fine!

You can use Spotify wherever you are. But for various music licensing reasons, Free users are not able to use Spotify after 14 days outside of the country selected in their account settings. To select the country you are visiting or have moved to, go to -- profile page -- select the country you are -- save.

Premium users can always access the Spotify service of their billing address country as long as unrestricted internet is available. However, if you still wish to change your service to a different country, go to your Subscriptions and payment overview and follow the steps.

Note: You need a payment method with a billing address in the country.

Hope it helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts