Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Don't have payment method to change country code

Don't have payment method to change country code

I'm a US citizen and am working in Mexico for a couple of months. I've been using Spotify free with no trouble until today, where the application is forcing offline mode until I update my profile to match my country code or upgrade. I don't have a Mexican payment method and when trying to use the PayPal method, it also failed. I had already used my 30 premium trial in the US but on the side was an offer for another 30 day premium trial. I subscribed again and somehow managed to successfully obtain another free 30 day trial. Yet I still am not allowed to use Spotify unless I update my profile to "Mexico," which I am unable to since I don't have a Mexican payment method, and this upgrade still does not allow me to us Spotify. Am I overlooking something? This is getting pretty frustrating.

1 Reply

@user-removed If you could email us here, we'll be able to get it sorted. As soon as you've emailed in, we'll send you a case number. Just post that case number here and we'll chase it up.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts